Dr. Joseph Michelli
I got the privilege to listen to Dr. Joseph Michelli speak about leadership and values the other day in class. Michelli is an author who is known for writing books such as “The Starbucks Experience”. Some of my favorite points he made during his short talk with us in class included:
- Unless you serve a human being and solve problems within humans, your business will not be successful.
- Make sure that people have their needs met.
- Your core values must match up to the core values of the company you are applying to work for.
- Own your mistakes.
- CRUD test - Are the values of your organization or company Credible Resilient Unique and Dependable?
- Play to win - play to work harder.